Mental illness is a very real problem in this world that we live in because of how fast life has become and how much our lives have changed from what they used to be just a decade ago. While the advancement of technology has helped to make our lives a lot better, it has also opened up doors for many issues. Sadly, young people are forced to work much harder to earn a lot less money and the amount of time that young people work means that they rarely get time off for themselves, to spend time with their families or to pursue their own hobbies.
Not spending time relaxing and on your hobbies and working nonstop can cause severe depression and various mental illnesses. At the same time, not spending time with your family can cause rifts within your family and this too can lead to stress and depression. As such, modern life is the cause for many of the problems people have but ironically, we live in a world that does not pay much attention to mental illness and does not even regard it as real.
Educate yourself on the subject
It is vital that every human being is well educated in the subject of mental illness so that they are able to recognize the symptoms in themselves and also recognize the symptoms in someone they love. It is the sad reality of our world that suicide rates are rising rapidly while we continue to ignore or not even notice mental illness when in fact, anxiety counselling Fremantle or some other therapy could have helped these young people. More often than not, these young people are calling out for help but no one ever notices or seems to care which is what leads them to the point of depression.
When a young person commits suicide, most of the people around them say “I wish they had told me”, “if only they had reached out to me” but the truth is that they did reach out and these people never noticed. It is important that we all know of a place that has depression counselling Perth so that we can recommend it to a friend that we suspect needs our help.In many cases, all these people are looking for is a friend that understands and a friend who will listen. It is a feeling that is hard to explain but at the same time, at least being able to speak out about it loud to someone, helps a lot.
Nowadays, long-term relationship has become a fact of myth. Couples get divorced and stay separate. Many women choose to be a single parent and many love to stay alone or enjoy the benefits of multiple relationships. That is why they fail to make a lovely bond with their partner. Cases of divorces are also rising day by day, which is also a result of unhappy relationship.
What if you will have a long term relationship, and stay happy? A happy relationship will gift you a beautiful life. Problems in any relationship can arise any time and couples are not an exception. In case of any issues in your relationship, you can take help of relationship counselling on the Gold Coast. To view your counselling options please click here.
To maintain a long-term relationship, there are some tips. These are:
- Surprise your beloved- Necessarily, when you get into a relationship things get into a routine. But instead of going with a routine, you can do unusual things, like you both can meet every Sunday or can make some time for your beloved in a working day. There is no need to spend a whole day, but spend some moments with her, surprise her by taking her to a lunch. If needed, go for counselling services and get ideas of how to make your bond stronger.
- Be good friends- Before getting into a serious relationship, first be good friends. Friendship is the pillar of any relationship. If you and your partner are both very good friends then it can be assumed that this relationship will make you happy in a long run. Friendship generates a mutual respect between one another. The more friendly you are with your partner the more intense that relationship will be.
- Be true to him- Another tips to make a long term good relationship with any other person is to be yourself. Now, most of the people deceive their partners in order to get more and more attention. Now, if you are seeking attention from your partner by deceiving her, then whenever you fail to fulfil your partner’s needs there will generate a problem. On the other hand, if you do not want the relationship that you are in now, and to satiate yourself if you are getting into another relationship, then it’s call cheating. The most important part of a relationship is trust and cheating or deceiving will ruin this trust.
- The role of compliments and care- Care is another important part of relationship. Let’s assume you love your mobile phone, but you do not use it carefully. Then do you guarantee about that device’s workmanship? Similarly, a relationship demands care, love and respect. Care for your partner, tell her that she means to your life. Complement each other, and make a strong life-long-bond.
Women are the base of life, and it is the women who give birth and makes the world bright with their glance and kindness. Every year people celebrate women’s day and mother’s day to tribute the wonderful women on this earth. But unfortunately in many places women are still fighting for their identity and are undergoing harassment brutally. In the 21st century, a woman has reached the moon and is doing all kinds of jobs that any men can do, and still, they have to fight for their existence and have to struggle for their survival.
Due to the extreme levels of stress and pressure in the women, most of them are committing suicides or else becoming psychological victims. The men have to provide their support for the women in reaching their goals and achieving success. There was a famous saying that “behind every successful man, there is a woman behind him.” Unfortunately, no woman raised the quote about the men till today. But still, the countries are developing fast and are noticing the extreme growth in the development of the nations. Women can play a pivotal role in binding the relationships in the family.
The counselors or the psychiatrists have been providing relationship Counselling sessions to those couples whose relationships are on edge. It can help them to give a chance to their relationship and can live happily as others. It can be the responsibility of both the men and women to sacrifice their individual choices to have a happy family. Women can have a strong will and balanced mind. They can manage the situations better than the men can do. Today, most of the woman are working and are handling both the personal and professional life in a balanced way. In many Asian countries, women are not well educated as men since years. It is because, they have to take care of their families and men can have the duties of earning. Even now, some people kill the girl child before her birth. All these consequences are adding stress and pressure on the mental condition of the women. Today women have to become reliable power and have to fight for their rights in the society. They are as equal as men and can do anything for their families and their nations. It can be the responsibility of the every individual to respect women and to show their gratitude towards them.
Even men and females should have the mutual understanding to lead a successful life whether it may be their married life or their professional career. In many cases, couples counselling becomes necessary when they face any relationship issues. When people are happy in their relationship, they can have mental peace and can be able to achieve anything. Today women can play the vital role in building a home or the nation with their efficiency and skills.
Mental illness is a health condition that changes emotional, behavioural and thinking patterns of a patient. It is a serious concern which not only affects their productivity but at the same time makes them prone to severe disorders that can affect the overall physiological and psychological well being.
Instead of ignoring the symptoms of mental illness such problems should be addressed at once. This is where psychological counsellors can help you. Be it stress, anxiety, dementia or depression counselling – each one of them helps the patient realize whether they are suffering from its symptoms or not, and if so then how to overcome it.
Other than this, another popular technique is drug counselling which has been designed for those who are a victim of drug abuse and now want to get rid of it. Visit this link http://www.newlifecounselling.net.au/drug_and_alcohol.html for more info on drug counselling Melbourne,
A Support to Common Psychological Problems
The session is one of the finest ways to heal individuals from psychological problems. This is because it focuses on
- The strengths of individual (which can either be families, spouse or any other of that matter)
- The environmental influences (lifestyle issues, the reason that led to this situation and what triggers the problem)
- The role of work and career in life
Therapies to Ensure Proper Treatment
Counsellors often combine the power of therapies into their sessions, so that the overall impact that it has on your mind is improved. Say, it is a way to realize what is happening in mind and why you should change them, while therapies are the platform that will empower you to do so.
For example, if you have been diagnosed with depression and have been suffering from it from a long period of time then there are certainly many things that would have changed in your life. When you go to a counsellor, then they let you stay away from the wrath of those thoughts or emotions and help you set free. But, the problem is: they won’t be there for you always, and this is where therapies count. Therapies let you ignite a new spark of energy that you had somehow left behind. It motivates you to be who you are; no matter how worse the circumstances are and this improves your mental health and helps you lead a fruitful life.
Is there a Difference between Counsellors and Therapists?
As far as techniques are concerned, there is a little difference between the two techniques, but each one of them work towards one goal and i.e. to help you have a stronger and healthier mind. This is the reason why instead of choosing one over the other, experts often recommend to opt for both so that incredible results can be achieved.